We found this Easter fun tutorials at the Craft Passion blog and enjoyed making these tiny carrots hoping that our readers will get to make them and enjoy the easter season as well..
Materials & Supplies:
1. Wool – Orange and a small amount of black or dark brown
2. Felt sheets – light and dark green
3. Polyester stuffing material (I used this), or, wool batting, or, wool core – to make the sculptural core
4. Embroidery floss – Yellow
5. Embroidery needle
6. Felting tool (3-needle or 5-needle). Shop our Needle Felting Kit here..
7. Felting sponge/foam block
8. ScissorsIf you need the Carrot Leaf PDF pattern, download here and print it out.
See full story on craftpassion.com